Did you know you can also use HootSuite to schedule things to post on your Facebook page?
I’ll show you just how easy it is…………..
You need to start with a HootSuite Account and sign in.
Go to the Welcome page and click “Add a Social Network”
Next you will see a screen like the one below:
1. Click Facebook PAGE (not just Facebook – that is for your profile)
2. Click Connect with Facebook
3. Click connect with Facebook and login in when prompted.
Next you will see a pop up that shows the Facebook Pages you have.
1. Choose which Facebook Page you want to add.
2. Click “Add to HootSuite”
You will now have a new tab for your Facebook Page.
1. Your new tab (you can actually click that tab title and change the title name)
2. Shows you this is the Page Feed and Name
3. This is where you write what you want to post to your Facebook Page.
4. Be sure to check what profile you wish to post too (In this case, choose the facebook page profile)
*you can click Send Now to post to your Facebook Page immediately.
How To schedule something to your Facebook page at a later date and/or time
1. Write your message
2. Choose your Facebook Page Profile
3. Click the Calendar icon (calendar will pop open then)
4. Set the date and time you wish to post to Facebook
5. Click “Ok”
6. send now has now changed to Schedule – click “Schedule”
ADD Pending Facebook to your HootSuite Tabs
If you want to be able to keep track of what you have pending to post to your Facebook Page – simply create a new tab in HootSuite.
1. Click the “+” to add a tab
2. By default the new tab will say “untitled” Click the tab title to change the name. (ie: FB Pending)
3. you will get a pop up…. click “Add a Stream”
You will now add your Pending stream.
1. Choose Facebook PAGE
2. Choose which profile
3. click the drop down and choose “Pending Stream Posts”
4. Click “Create Stream”
Want to DELETE a pending post?
1. click the tab FB pending
2. when you hoover your mouse to the right of the post you will see Edit – Click the ‘X” to delete the pending Facebook message. (you could also click edit, to edit your message)
Have any questions? Just leave it in the comments and I’ll try to answer them!
“Like” TidyMom on Facebook