August 2, 2012 By katieprice
A Mommy’s Blog Design Studio looking for 1-2 designers for Blogger and WordPress to join out team! Our work flow has picked up and we need more help. You will be hired as an independent contractor for A Mommy’s Blog Design and the commission will be split 50/50 of the total purchase price.
We are looking for someone:
- that can design and install for self-hosted WordPress.org blogs using the Genesis Framework with StudioPress’s Child Themes
- and/or that can design and install for Blogger.com blogs.
- who can edit colors on .ai and .eps files. Not a necessary requirement but would be a plus. We work a lot with iStockphoto.com files and our Custom Illustrator’s files. Sometimes colors may need to be changed to match the blog design – from eye color, clothes color, skin color, etc.
- who has a design style similar to us. Pleases see our graphic and simple portfolios.
- who is loyal, friendly, trustworthy, and good customer services skills.
- who goes above and beyond trying to work their best with our customers, from design style, requests, and changes.
- who can follow through with promised dates.
How it will work:
After the client makes their payment I will email you all the information you need for the blog design project. Designer (you) will work directly with the customer. Commission will be split 50/50 and our blog design prices are as follow:
- Blogger pacage is $150 (50% is $75)
- WordPress package is $350 (50% is $175)
These prices could go up if the customer orders extra accessories. Commission will be paid to the designer 1 week before the scheduled first draft date. We may send you 1 to 3 design projects per month depending on your availability and the amount of projects that come in.
If this sounds like a job fit for you please visit this page and fill out the online application.