November 8, 2010 By Dawn Farias
Lovely in Pink | Eats is a foodie blog run by “Becca, part Georgia Peach, part Floridian” who shares both her adventures and her “misadventures” in the kitchen. I first came across this blog, well, today (!!) when Becca left a comment on one of the posts here at Beautiful Blog Designs. She had implemented one of our tutorials and I clicked through to check it out.
Wow! I was greeted with a clean, very pleasing and very colorful blog design:
The things I love most about this design are:
- it is clean, open and inviting
- the uncluttered sidebars
- an about me section up near the top of the page
- a search bar near the top (crucial for a recipe blog, in my opinion)
- a good use of several colors
- how the word ‘eats’ is in a scratchy style and dark color against the feminine and playful main part of the blog header and title
Congratulations, Becca, on having such a beautiful blog, and thank you for being a part of Beautiful Blog Designs.
This blog was designed by Laura Jane Designs.